1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.- 6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
Never discredit your gut instinct. You’re not being paranoid. Your body can pick up vibrations, some better than others, and if something deep inside you says something’s not right about a person or situation, trust it and keep it pushing.
Do you ever just like flex your foot wrong and it cramps and you’re just like this is it, this is how it ends
this world is so fucked up like one of my friends has carpeting in his bathroom instead of tile like how can someone hate themselves that much